In the Sixth Form, they complete their studies by preparing for the General Certificate of Education, A Level and AS Level, being able to choose from a wide range of optional subjects according to their own personal needs.
In addition, throughout secondary school, we enable our students to sit prestigious international exams such as First Certificate or Proficiency.
|Key Stage 5:
- Subjects for ‘AS’ and ‘A’ level.
- Spanish Language, Spanish Literature, Thinking Skills.
- Three or four optional subjects from:
- English Literature, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Art and Design, Geography, History, Computer Science, French, German, Business Studies and Physical Education.
- Complementary Subjects:
- ESOL (preparation for Cambridge, Advanced & Proficiency).
- Personal Social and Health Education.
- Spanish Language and Literature.
- Preparation for the specific part of Selectividad (optional subjects):
- Social Sciences Maths
- History of Art
- Business Studies
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Geography, Technical Drawing, Universal Literature